The eye is a very important organ. Functioning as the sense of sight, the eye is very helpful human in everyday activities. Without the eyes, then all human beings cannot see the beauty of this creation of God. Because the eye becomes a very important body functions, then maintaining eye health early is a must do. By maintaining eye health, then your eyes can be protected from various disorders and diseases. Eye diseases are often experienced by many people, among others is nearsightedness, farsightedness, cataracts, color blindness, and presbyter. Of course, you do not want to experience these disturbances, is not it? Therefore, let’s start looking at the health of your eyes!
Easy Tips to Keep Your Eye Health Compulsory Do
The eyes are a gift that is priceless. Therefore, keeping the eyes is an obligation we must do. Here are some ways to maintain eye health:
- Consumption of foods rich in vitamins such as fruits and vegetables.
- Do not see sunlight directly as it can damage the eyes.
- Avoid playing or working in front of the computer for too long.
- Using sunglasses during the day so as to reduce the sharpness of sunlight that can harm the eyes.
- Avoid the habit of reading the book while lying with the position of the eyes further down from the position of the book.
- Do not read with dim lighting.
- Do not overuse eye drops, except with a doctor’s prescription.
- Stay away from smoking and alcoholic beverages because it increases the potential for eye disease.
- Take care of the eyes in a simple way, for example, compressing with cucumber.
So how to maintain eye health is very easy to do. Look at the 9 ways above and apply them in everyday life. By doing so, then you’ve managed to make the biggest investment in keeping the eyes so that your eyes remain healthy until the old age later. If the eyes usually will be nearsighted when old age, by doing 9 things well above it can reduce the possibility of various kinds of eye disorders in old age.